- ProName: Factory Directly Supply ≥99% Caffeic A...
- CasNo: 331-39-5
- Molecular Formula: C9H8O4
- Appearance: Light Yellow Crystallization Powder
- Application: It can be cosmetic raw materials，medic...
- DeliveryTime: Within 3 Days
- PackAge: ≤1kg/Foil bag;?≤25kg/Carton;?>25kg/Dru...
- Port: Shanghai
- ProductionCapacity: 20 Metric Ton/Year
- Purity: ≥99%
- Storage: 2-8°C
- Transportation: ≤50kg，By express; >50kg，By air; ≥500...
- LimitNum: 1 Kilogram
- Grade: Cosmetic Grade
- Production Technology: Biological Method
- Natural Purity: 100%
1. Caffeic acid isour advantage products, and free samples can be applied.
2.It isavailable in stock for quick shipment.
3. Weproduce caffeic acid through bio-fermentation, natural, healthy, can be safely used in cosmetics, medicine and other fields.
4. Factory direct sales, price concessions, products passedISO9001, HALAL, Kosher certifications, quality assurance.
1. We integrate research and development, production, and sales.A 1600 square meter highly intelligent laboratory and high-throughput screening research and development platform, as well as a 20000 square meter high standard biological intelligent manufacturing base, can ensure high-quality and fast delivery of products.A professional sales team ensures that you have no worries about pre-sales & after-sales .
2. We focus on natural products and biosynthesis technology, arespecialized in the production of cosmetics raw materials, pharmaceutical raw materials&intermediates, food additives and natural pigments.
3. We supply grade products scale from gram to metric-tons ,besides,some product specifications and packaging can be customized.
4.We have rich domestic and foreign trade experience. At present, customers are all over the world, and they have received high recognition and trust in customers.
5.We can provide a variety of safe transportation methodsof goods for you to choose , ensuring that products can be delivered safely, quickly, and conveniently.
Factory Directly Supply ≥99% Caffeic Acid(331-39-5) in Stock
Caffeic acid is widely found in various traditional Chinese medicinal plants such as Yinchen, Duzhong, and Jinyinhua. It belongs to the class of phenolic acid compounds and possesses pharmacological activities such as vascular contraction and reinforcement, improved blood coagulation, as well as broad-spectrum antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-venom properties. It is commonly used in clinical practice for the prevention and treatment of various surgical and internal bleeding conditions and has shown significant efficacy in gynecological bleeding disorders. Caffeic acid serves as an antioxidant both in vitro and in vivo and is widely used in the cosmetics industry.
In vitro research and animal models have revealed various potential pharmacological effects of caffeic acid, including its inhibitory effect on cancer cell proliferation in human HT-1080 fibrosarcoma cell lines through oxidative mechanisms. Caffeic acid also exhibits immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory activities. It can reduce mycotoxin production by more than 95%, surpassing other antioxidants. Studies indicate that oxidative stress, which otherwise triggers the production of mycotoxins by molds, can be hindered by caffeic acid.
Our research on the biosynthesis of caffeic acid has been granted a Chinese invention patent (Patent No.: CN202110514617.5).
A. Antioxidant: Caffeic acid possesses reducing properties, which enable it to eliminate superoxide anions, mitigate the carcinogenic and aging effects of UV radiation, and maintain normal cell function. It is applied in cosmetic products as an ingredient for functions such as sun protection, antibacterial properties, moisturizing, and skin whitening.
B. Antibacterial and Anti-Infection: Caffeic acid acts as a natural antimicrobial agent and has inhibitory effects on the growth of bacteria like Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
C. Anti-Inflammatory and Hemostatic: Caffeic acid can prevent cardiovascular diseases, protect brain tissue from damage, promote wound healing, contract and reinforce microvessels, reduce permeability, improve blood coagulation, increase the number of white blood cells and platelets. It is commonly used in clinical practice for the prevention and treatment of various surgical and internal bleeding conditions and is notably effective in gynecological bleeding disorders.
D. Antitumor: Caffeic acid can be used as a chemotherapy drug or adjuvant therapy for treating malignant blood system tumors.
As an innovative bioengineering manufacturer, Vertexyn Bioworks is dedicated to the long-term development of bio-based products. Our products encompass a variety of natural substances that find widespread applications across numerous fields, including pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates, personal care, functional foods, and animal and plant nutrition.
Vertexyn Bioworks has established a comprehensive technological framework that includes rational design and construction of microorganisms, iterative scaling of fermentation and downstream processing, and product application development.
Vertexyn Bioworks has built a stable production capacity at scale. The total construction area of the factory is 1,5000 m2, the annul output of the production line is 300 tons. Committed to utilizing renewable natural sources, Vertexyn Bioworks aims to provide globally valued natural products to customers at low costs and high quality, thereby contributing significantly to the well-being of humanity.
Packaging & Shipping:
1. Can I get some samples before bulk order
Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost should be paid by customers.
2. What's your MOQ
Our MOQ starts from 10 gram and other products generally starts from 1 kilogram, for more details you can feel free to contact with us directly.
3. Is there a discount
Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
4. How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders
You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
5. How to start orders or make payments
You can send our your Purchase order ( if your company has ), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your /confirm/iation, then you can make payment accordingly.
6. How to contact us
You can chat with us by Trademanager,WhatsApp&Skype Online. You can dial our telephone directly or send E-mail to us and you will get our reply.